Cadence Translate is seeking skilled document editors to join our community of research professionals who specialize in creating high-quality research transcripts.
We're a leading investment advisory language services firm. Through professional interpretation, translation, and transcription, we enable our clients to unlock better business insights at every stage of the investment cycle across the language barrier. Our main office is located in the downtown CBD district in Beijing, China. Our full-time employee cohort represents over 10 nationalities, and our linguist community includes over 2,500 freelancers who speak 25+ languages based around the globe.
- Utilize your reasoning, research, and typing skills to create actionable research documents to inform our clients' market research reports and investment decisions.
- Native level of English;
- An innate curiosity for research;
- A keen ear for language;
- A skilled proofreader's eye for detail;
- Sufficiently fast typing speed to meet expected client deadlines.
In return you’ll receive:
- Competitive rates (starting at $1 per audio minute);
- Additional incentives and bonuses;
- Weekly payouts;
- Flexible working hours and location with 24-hour availability of projects;
- Collegial community of coworkers that encourages asking questions, sharing research, and collaboration.